It’s the day you’ve all been waiting for 🙂
Registration for the 2019/2020 season will officially open on May 10, 2019. We will send out an email to all families from last season providing more information. You’ll also receive one email per child containing your child’s Hockey Canada ID number – you’ll need this to complete registration.
Details at a glance:
- Registration fees are the same as the 2018/2019 season
- The early bird deadline has been extended right to August 31, 2019 at 11:59pm – so if you register before that date you get $75 off the regular season fee
- Regular registration fees apply from September 1, 2019 onwards
- The volunteer commitment cheque has been raised to $300 for first child + $100 for each additional child (we have a committee that will determine the hours/points needed this coming year – if you’re interested in being on this committee to help shape this – please let us know!)
- Medical Forms are completed and uploaded as part of the registration process (rather than team managers having to do that at the beginning of the season)
- Photo Release and Media form is built into the registration process (rather than team managers having to collect signed copies at the beginning of the season)
Check out the registration page for full details of what to do this year – we’re now on TeamSnap for all registrations and payments, so things have changed for this year.