STEP 1 - RESPECT IN SPORT FOR HOCKEY PARENTS (RIS)
- New to hockey?
Visit Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Parents to complete the online course
- Done your Respect in Sport course, but have a new child joining this year?
Log in to your RIS account, select Profile, select Child Management and add the details for your new-to-hockey child. You will receive a new HCR ID on screen and you can use that to register your new-to-hockey child
- Existing certificate expired?
Re-certify your RIS certificate every four seasons
- Do you know your child's Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) ID?
If you don't know your child HCR ID, follow these instructions and note it down.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE MEDICAL FORM
Note: You can't proceed any further until you have completed the last two steps - you need a valid Respect In Sport certificate, your child's Hockey Canada (HCR) ID and a completed medical form before moving to the next step
STEP 3 - REGISTRATION
Register your child(ren) for Pre-Hockey, U7, U9, U11 Pathway
STEP 4 - VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT CHEQUE for U7, U9 AND U11 PATHWAY.
A volunteer cheque must be given to the association before players get rostered
GOOD TO KNOW
- Early bird deadline is June 30 2023 at 11:59pm MT. Prices will increase by 10% on July 1, 2023
- If you register by June 30, 2023 and make a deposit, you will get early bird pricing.
If you have any questions about registration, send an email to our awesome registrar!