This page is all about getting your child's registration complete and paying your fees. Check out the other pages in the Parents section for information on programs (including fees), how and when to pay and financial assistance.
STEP 1 - RESPECT IN SPORT FOR HOCKEY PARENTS (RIS)
- New to hockey?
Visit Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Parents to complete the online course (cost is $12 and takes about an hour)
- Done your Respect in Sport course, but have a new child joining this year?
Log in to your RIS account, select Profile, select Child Management and add the details for your new-to-hockey child. You will receive a new HCR ID on screen and you can use that to register your new-to-hockey child
- Existing certificate expired?
Re-certify your RIS certificate every four seasons
- Do you know your child's Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) ID?
If you don't know your child HCR ID, follow these instructions and note it down.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE MEDICAL FORM
- Download and fill in the Hockey Canada Medical Information Form
- Complete the form electronically, or manually fill it in, then scan in to a PDF using a scan app (like Office Lens or Adobe Scan). Please don't take a pictures, they don't come out clearly enough. You'll be asked to upload it during the registration process.
Note: You can't proceed any further until you have completed the last two steps - you need a valid Respect In Sport certificate, your child's hockey canada (HCR) ID and a completed medical form before moving to the next step
STEP 3 - REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- If your child is entering first year U7 (Tyke), you'll need to send a "Moving up to U7 (Tyke)!" email to our registrar. Our registrar will transfer your child and will let you know when you're clear to proceed to registration
- Register your child(ren) for Pre-Hockey and Pond Hockey
- Register your child(ren) for U7, U9, U11 Pathway and U13 Female
Register now and spread the cost!! Don't forget that payments can be made by e-transfer and/or cheques. Payment must be made in full by 11:59 pm on July 31, 2021 to qualify for early bird pricing.
STEP 4 - VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT CHEQUE for U7, U9 AND U11 PATHWAY
- Decision still pending regarding volunteer cheques for the 2021/2022 season year. We will update members via email once a decision has been reached by the board.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Early bird deadline is July 31, 2021 at 11:59pm MT. Regular prices will apply from August 1, 2021
- Change for 2021/2022 season re: early bird pricing. If you register prior to July 31, 2021 in order to get early bird pricing, you must pay your fees in full by the early bird deadline. Failure to do so will result in regular fees being applied to your account. This is to help with our cash flow following a tough year dealing with COVID-19.
- Pay careful attention to the names you're entering into the fields - CHILD details first, PARENT details later down in the screen
If you have any questions about registration, send an email to our awesome registrar!